Our Fa'arau Well Drilling Team is the only water well business on the entire Island of Malaita. Every water well installation provides opportunity to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ said “...if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward”
Every well we dig in the natural is having a spiritual impact and is opening up wells of salvation to entire villages!
Jesus Christ “...But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life”
Build More Water Wells
We have been training local men to
develop water wells in order to supply
clean drinking water to villages in need.
Establish Houses of Prayer
We provide musical instruments,
sound equipment and provide training.
Do works of justice
We have been meeting the practicals needs
of the people in the Solomon Islands,
setting up orphanages, and establishing
Teach the Word of God
We want to see believers fully
equipped by providing Bibles
and sound teaching.
Establishes Businesses For Mission
We are training unemployed locals
the art of well drilling and cement
block making to fund the prayer houses.
Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Jesus’ commandment was
"Go Make Disciples of All Nations."
Through connecting with villages we
are able to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
How It Began
Birthing of a 24/7 House of Prayer in Fa'arau, a jungle village without electricity or running water.
- March - Fa'HOP 24/7 Mission Base was established.
- We were raising funds to supply everything needed for providing clean water for Fa'arau.
- August 21 - September 5 we trained the men in Fa'arau in the art of well drilling.
- We handed over a well drilling machine to Fa'arau establishing the first well drilling business on the Island of Malaita.
- On September 5, 2012 the Fa'arau well water project was completed. They drank their first cup of clean water.
- Fa'arau Well Drilling Team Leader Ricky Na'amo and Pastor Aaron Lagani, traveled with Rick Rupp to Goroka, Papua New Guinea to train a new well drilling team. We sent a second well drilling machine to David Gahare in Goroka. Our reproducible model is now working in the Solomon Islands and in Papua New Guinea!
- We sent a tractor with a well drilling rig to Fa'arau, a cement block making machine, plus chain saws and milling equipment. Our goal being to help them complete the building of a 55ft X 35ft two-story Orphan/Visitor House. Construction began in 2011.
- The Fa’Arau team became expert in well drilling, in concrete block making, and further developed their building skills.
- More functioning wells with pumping systems for clean water supply continued to be installed by the Fa’Arau team.
- Fa’Arau is now recognized as a source of expertise, and recently won the contract to make 20,000 concrete blocks that will be used to build new schools.
- The Fa’Arau orphanage and visitors centre is progressing steadily.
- Donations to Clean Water 4 Life during this year have funded a second tractor and well drilling rig plus other equipment, and these will be shipped to the Solomons in October 2015.
- This new equipment will be used by the Fa’Arau team to bring reliable clean water to remote communities on several islands. The surveying trip has already identified communities in need, and the boat for transporting the team and equipment has been made available.
God continues to release His strategies and resources to empower the poor and oppressed.
We have been able to:
- Provide training to men for drilling wells in Fa'arau.
- Provide drinking water system using elevated water tanks and a solar pumping system at Fa'arau.
- Help Fa'arau extend their water supply to the adjoining village of Daloussa.
- Empower Fa'arau to install more wells for surrounding villages and schools.
- Establish a new business making both 6" & 8" concrete blocks.
During our ongoing Orphanage Project, so far we have:
- A 5' elevated platform with 250 gallon water tank now catching rain water
- A water well to supply clean drinking water but still needing the water tank and plumbing
- Completed 2nd floor ceiling, floors, walls and staircase. Need both interior & exterior painting
- A new metal roof is completed including 60 feet of roof guttering to catch rain water
- Electrical wiring for lighting is now being installed (petrol generator will provide lighting).
- Windows and doors completed but still need screening on windows to prevent mosquitoes.
** All donations in USA are 100% tax deductible
- Buy supplies and materials to build water wells
- Hire a transport boat to go from island to island
- Train people in each location to dig and maintain clean water wells
- Provide health education to the locals on clean drinking water
- Monthly support for any of our
- current & future initiatives
- $20 per month
- $50 per month
- $100 per month
- $200 per month
- $500 per month